PESTEL analysis or otherwise known as PEST analysis is an effective tool for businesses to have a comprehensive understanding of the business environment they are operating in or are planning to start new products and services. Our PESTEL analysis framework can help businesses to
Through thorough research, our PESTEL analysis answers key questions regarding the external environmental factors that will impact an organization such as:
- How could the POLITICAL situation of the country impact the industry?
- What impact would key ECONOMIC factors such as economic growth, inflation, and interest rate have on the industry?
- What effect would SOCIAL factors such as age demographics, population growth, and health standards have on the market?
- What are the chances of new TECHNOLOGICAL innovations and the likely impact they would have on the structure of the market?
- What are the ENVIRONMENTAL concerns of the market and whether products could be sourced ethically from a sustainable source?
- How the LEGAL framework of the country regulates the industry and whether any regulatory changes are expected?
With the help of our comprehensive PESTEL analysis, businesses can identify their strengths and weaknesses for a SWOT analysis.